Manager - Legal and Compliance
Will be responsible for contract management, litigation management and providing legal support for real estate issues
- Handle agreements/contracts drafting, vetting and negotiations including vendor Contracts, it service agreements, master services agreements (MSA), statement of work (SOW), etc.
- Adhere to Department of Telecommunications compliances
- Adhere to labor and employment laws
- Ensuring statutory compliances – identification, tracking follow-up and reporting, updating statutory compliance tools, etc.
- Legal research tracking including legal updates, amendments, enactments, etc.
- Maintaining data privacy/GDPR compliances
- Dealing with external advocates and legal consultants
- Handle litigation – track & monitor legal cases, brief external advocates, assist in drafting plaints, written statements, affidavits, etc.
- Preparation of board meeting agenda, minutes, notices
- Preparing and filing forms and returns under the Companies Act
- Handling legal services for foreign clients
- Law graduation (LLB) from reputed institute 5 years (preferred) / 3 years course
- Certification on LLM / Company Secretary is an added advantage
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the legal function of IT / IES / BPO / Service Companies / Law Firm