There's no reason why you should not get back to work
We believe that everyone has the potential to contribute to our purpose of empowering people to live a better life. That's why we are always on the look-out for talented, dynamic, self-motivated people who can help us mitigate risks for millions of people across the globe. It does not matter to us whether you have been on a career break. Just start from where you've left! All we want is that you make a comeback and bring to the table the passion and zeal to be an achiever and push boundaries.
We are focused on creating an empowering environment for women at AXA.
- Women now make up 29% of the workforce at AXA (Group) and our ambition is to reach gender parity by 2023
- Wisible: Focused learning and development program for women for career enablement
- Training for hiring managers on how to overcome unconscious bias
- Enabling women on career break to restart their career
- Women-friendly parental policy
- Work from home policy